Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Wet Coast


The rain has been pouring over Vancouver pretty much constantly ever since I got here. Quite bad luck, considering the fact that they've just had a heat wave for serveral weeks. It was no biggie at first, since all three of us were reading Harry Potter (which by the way, is the most amazingly gripping book ever), but now that we are finished and I'm about to realize that I'm actually in Canada and I should go see something, I wouldn't mind a clear blue sky. Vancouver is not really an indoor city.


More to come when the sun returns. Until then, click the little camera in the corner and check out the few photos I uploaded. This time, I'll try using Google's photo sharing service and see how it goes.


Rasmus out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home