Friday, July 20, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane


I wake suddenly, felling like I've been drooling all over myself in my sleep. My jaw suddenly drops as I take a quick glimpse out the window. Majestic mountains covered in snow, for as far as the eye can see. Must have been sleeping all the way across the Atlantic. The plane is indeed approaching Canada.


Fallon and Seth are picking me up in Vancouver airport. I cross my fingers and hope they are aware of the two-hour delay we had in Heathrow due to a massive amount of traffic. Just finished the last chapter of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Great book, even when you read it for the second time within a few months. I'm am now ready to line up at the book store with Seth and Fallon, to get our hands our own copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Can't decided what I'm most excited about - getting the book or finally setting foot on Canadian ground. All I know is that it's bound to be an awesome evening. But I've got to wait another hour before we land. Until then, I'll enjoy the sound of Muse in my ears, and the ice cream the stewardess with fake boobs and way too much lipstick just served me.


Another adventure begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home