Thursday, March 15, 2007

GREETINGS!

Don't worry, I will start writing again soon... I hope! I've been quite busy, but I really have to pull myself together and start writing soon.

Until then, you can keep yourself amused by checking out the pictures from my ski holidays:

Skiing in Stöten, Sweden

Skiing in Les Deux Alpes, France


Thanks to stupid Picasa, the pictures (especially the recent ones from France) are rubbish quality, due to Picasas crappy resizing tool :( And for now, it's way too much of a hassle to do it all over again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Will be back with some glorious tales about Vietnam soon. More ski pictures are yet to come as well, as I'm going to Canazei in Italy during easter.

Until then, peace out 8)

Rasmus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home